Monday, November 21, 2016

Introduction and Federal Library Resources

Hi there fellow library enthusiasts! This blog is my little world of all the wonderful resources and tips related to libraries, books and library science that I find interesting and useful.

In the first series of these posts, I will discuss several federal library resources that are available to the public for free research on a variety of topics. Thankfully, our government has digitized thousands of various assortment of materials over the years so that we do not have to travel around the nation to find valuable information related to our research projects or general curiosity. In my next posts, I will discuss some of my favorite starting with our oldest: Library of Congress.

Moorish women making Arab carpets, Algiers, Algeria : ca. 1899 : Library of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment